On 4/5/2013 3:39 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
On 3/21/2013 3:23 PM, Endi Sukma Dewata wrote:
> A new Python module has been added to provide a framework for upgrade
> scriplets. A new tool called pkirespawn has been added to execute the
> scriptlets. Upgrade tracker and command-line options will be added
> The pki.conf has been moved from pki-server to pki-base.
> Ticket #544, #553
Added tracking and error handling. Rebased on top of #224-1.
Revision based on review:
1. Replaced sign variable with delimiter.
2. Fixed parsing format in comments into "<key>: <value>".
3. Removed extra backslash in get_tracker().
4. Added comments in get_current_version().
5. Renamed --version param into --scriplet-version.
6. Renamed --scriptlet param into --scriplet-index.
7. Fixed pki-upgrade usage messages.
8. Added warning for advanced usage.
To be addressed separately:
9. Automatic backup and rollback feature.
10. Manual page for pki-upgrade.
ACKed by Ade. Pushed to master.
Endi S. Dewata